Meister Agenda - First built in the 1930s and improved by further refinements into the 1960s today, the elegant Meister watches bear eloquent witness to Junghans’ expertise in mechanical watchmaking.
This expertly crafted hand-wound watch is a stunning compilation with a rich light brown horse-skin strap, and stainless steel case and appliques on its sunray brush blue dial.
- hour, minute, small second
- polished stainless steel
- convex hard plexiglass with SICRALAN coating
- five-times screwed back with mineral crystal
- water resistant up to 3 atm
- caliber of case: 37.7 mm
- height of case: 7.3 mm
- lug to lug: 43 mm
- brown horseskin strap with stainless steel buckle
- strap width 20 mm
- sunray brush blue dial
- 4 appliques
- Hand-winding movement J815.1
The SICRALAN MRL UV coating method was developed for suppliers to the automotive industry. This transparent coating causes a functional and aesthetic value: increased scratch resistance, improved UV and chemical resistance and a more intense deep gloss of the plexiglass